Monday, January 21, 2008

Business Name

Hi everyone. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. day. Wanna use ya'll for some help. this summer i plan on starting a cute little business. basically, people give us their old, unorganized family pictures, and holly and i will scan them in, clean them up, and organize them into archivable photo albums, and offer other such services. first of all. thoughts on this? also, im trying to come up with a good name. something that pretty effectively portrays what we plan to do, "preserve your photos, so you don't have to." any suggestions will be considered. thanks for your help!

ryan

3 comments:

biscuit said...

there i posted something happy now

heidi said...

That's a good idea. You should get the oldies who don't know how to do such things. I've seen a couple of sites lately that will put your photos/blogs in books and they're really cool - I'll have to show you - maybe you could do the same thing. I'll have to start thinking of possible names - I'm not good at that on the spot.

sugarbritches said...

You've posted a ton and I didn't know! I get to read everything now and comment! I'm so behind! I'll try and think of a good business name. right now all that comes to mind is ..ok nothing right now i'll keep working on it.