I hate forwards. Now, before you all are angry at me, or feel dumb because you sent them, its okay, you can continue if you wish. Some I find interesting. For example
this pic I got was way cool. I think the reason I am on my rampage is because I have a friend that had my old email address and would always send me spam from it, then I forgot and sent him something from my new email address, crap! im now on his 'forward list.' over around a 24 hour period, i have received around 8 or 9 forwards from him. The lego church one is cool, I feel guilty deleting the "LDS daily gems," but this one I got from him is so ridiculous and infuriates me that silly things like this are 1. still going around and 2. people believe them! so. i have broken down a nice diagram of "the forward." So, do all a favor and try and find out if what you forward is real, or I will do it...its my new hobby:) please no one send me a virus...
('Click the pic' to be able to see it better.)
5 comments:
Very nice editorial comments. Those e-mails make me so freakin' upset!
But I suppose we should thank them for keeping our Hard Disc C and Zero sector of our Hard Disc safe.
Ugh.
crazy! nice commentary though, made me laugh! you're pretty intense ryan! i agree though, i hate forwards....usually just delete them and never forward them on. i swear i have received the one about tactics that men use to abduct women at least 50 times. maybe i should be forwarding that one on, but it will just come back to me!
ryan. its your sister in law. weird. thats still weird. you have WAY to much time on your hands. please give me some. but I do have to agree forwards are the pits.
sadly sammi. i don't have a lot of time on my hands...but im just THAT passionate about hating forwards...and it took me about 20 minutes or so...thats worth it. ps. you have a blog???
I have this friend I really like but who used to send me questionable forwards, naughty jokes - which I HATE. But two years ago she joined the catholic church and she sends me religious crap that I hate. If I get another "footprints in the sand" type forward I'm going to poke my eyes out.
Post a Comment