Saturday, March 01, 2008

Maybe this isn't funny...but i think it is.




I got this a while ago from Holly's roommate at the time, and I have chuckled at it ever since. This was clipped out of BYU's Daily Universe (newspaper) well over a year ago. I'm sure ya'll are familiar with 'Y' mountain, but if not, google it and you can see the proximity. Enjoy.

6 comments:

heidi said...

That's weird on so many levels. Are we not getting the whole story? I'm glad he found clarity at least.

Zak said...

Whaaaaaaaa???? He was just about to give up?? He could obviously see the valley beneath him.... how was he so lost??

Zachary said...

Dude...just walk DOWN. I promise the city of Provo and the precious "Subway" that you speak if is not UP the mountain.

sugarbritches said...

what a dumbass. It isn't friggin Mt Everest for crap sake! Did you read, "if recuse personnel hadn't found him, he would have fallen asleep in the cold"..aww. sad. Silly BYU tard.

Anonymous said...

on that google street view it is kyle not austin

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

I'm seriously laughing more from reading your comments about this! but very true zach, i doubt if there's a subway up top....although he should be a spokesman for subway now. Just like Jared, subway saved his life!