Did anyone else notice that after Gary got upset at Ryan for eating out of the bowl that he took the spoon that Ryan had eaten off of and licked it clean before putting in the sink. i found this funny.
Actually, I have to say, that I am SO HAPPY to see Gary treat you that way! That is exactly what I would do to Elliot! I'm not THE worst sibling anymore! - or at least I am not alone!! I LOVE YOU GARY! (Sorry Ryan, hey - I love you too!!)
8 comments:
Best. Video. Ever. Thank you for bringing it back.
That was hilarious!
That was pretty funny! I love the words that Gary uses to you.
Hey dumbcrap! I'm glad you put down those "little cereals" and re-posted this video! It's my favorite! I've watched it again and again!
I don't know what it is about this video, but every time I see this video I laugh so hard! It is the greatest. I could watch it over and over again!
Did anyone else notice that after Gary got upset at Ryan for eating out of the bowl that he took the spoon that Ryan had eaten off of and licked it clean before putting in the sink. i found this funny.
That's the part that cracks me up the most, his sneaky spoon licking!
Actually, I have to say, that I am SO HAPPY to see Gary treat you that way! That is exactly what I would do to Elliot! I'm not THE worst sibling anymore! - or at least I am not alone!! I LOVE YOU GARY! (Sorry Ryan, hey - I love you too!!)
Post a Comment