needless to say, it has been an interesting experience. when we first got her she peed on our couch and then on holly's pillow and right now she is trying to crawl up my shorts as my feet are propped up on the desk. youch! things have gotten better and she is fun to play with although holly and her get into scuffles (ah the ladies in my life.) i am training her to be a cage fighter.
its hard to post about your pet without coming across being a weirdo pet lover. below are some pics that we have taken. please realize that not in no way do pics of our cat on the computer deplete my manliness, there is still ample enjoy.
Kitty loves the Calven Klain (yes, Calven Klain) fancy underwear my brother gary got for me in china (how sweet of him) i think ella appreciates them more than holly does.

Kitty loves the Calven Klain (yes, Calven Klain) fancy underwear my brother gary got for me in china (how sweet of him) i think ella appreciates them more than holly does.


5 comments:
Andy hasn't put it through cat boot camp yet. Its brutal yes. but in the end it will come out a real cat.
Awesome post Rynan. I love imagining the kitty and Holly having scuffles.
Oh, kitty. Yes, we have many many scuffles. But I still like her and I am very glad we got her. I love it when she is calm and cuddles up in my lap and purr-chirps as I pet her. I hate it when she follows me around the house and goes right underneath where I am about to step my feet or when she bites the top of my feet just to make me angry. My favorite picture is the one of her looking at the computer, she was so funny with that. What a cute kitty.
Hey Sammi,
Ella has gone through Chloe boot camp which no cat would like to be a part of! Poor kitty, what a sweetie. Hopefully she's not scarred for life!
you know I was just wondering the other day why we never hang out. I'm sure we can agree on a lot of geek topics.
You guys should come over some time.
Could I convince you with the chance to play our Wii?
I'll figure out some covert way to get your contact info.
Post a Comment