Holly and I are going on an adventure this Thursday. We are going to CHINA!
Crazy, huh? I get to go for work and Holly is gonna tag along. We both are WAY excited. We will be gone for about 10 days and visit Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing. We will try to update the ol' blogs as much as we can of our adventure, but meanwhile check out this uber nerdy pic of Holly and I being gungho at the library.
Xie xie
3 comments:
you go fun praces. you big man have big fun. you no dishonor famarie. you dishonor, you very bad man. you big american spender. you have penny?
Oh my gosh Lisa that was SO FUNNY! Ryan, listen very carefully and make sure it is really "peanuts" they are offering you on the plane! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! I am excited to see updates!
Good Luck!! Have fun!! Don't drink the water!
Post a Comment