Aight. I am to document our trip thus far with a few spuratic pics: simply because everyone loves pics more than text anyday...EVERYONE.

here we hanging out in SLC airport waiting for a our flight to LAX which would take us to beijing, which would take us to Shanghai, where we would take a taxi to another Shanghai airport where we would take another flight to Guangzhou. So, 6 airports in 31 hours...not too shabby.

Blurry shot of Vegas at night. Most of our flights were when it was dark outside.

Beijing airport. Very cool place.

Getting on our flight to Shanghai. This was after a crazy fiasco of someone in LAX printing the wrong date on our tickets, thus having the powers at be figure it out while Holly and I just stood and smiled.

Shot from my work contact's apartment in Shanghai.

Shot from our hotel in Guangzhou, aka Gary and Heidi's future home. Isn't it lovely?

After a lovely hotel breakfast of delictable dishes like "fried toast" "oaks in milk" and my personal favorite, "pork in bum," we headed to the Canton Fair. A HUGE tradeshow. We hit up toys, all two very large floors of it. Never seen so many plush toys in one place in my life.

My new found friend, the lovely and adorable "purified water" man.

Who would have known that the name Holly is quite the hip name to have in Asia

After much random searching, Holly and I disovered the beloved mcdonalds at the fair on '-1 level.'

Our Bigmac that decided not to include patties.

5 comments:
That is so cool that store is named Holly! That place looks like a Chloe heaven, a million stuffed animals and McD's!!
Thanks for sharing! Keep the pics coming! I loved the Holly store. Someone told me you should shop for pearls there?
how awesome for you guys. it sounds like so much fun! what an amazing opportunity. have a great time and be safe!
pork in bum! that's my favorite breakfaste ever! It's easier to eat the pork but when in rome (or China)! I prefer my bigmac w/a patty, but to each his own.
I proud you. You big boy. Not cry on plane. You have fun. see pretty gorgeous animal toy. You no copy. You very bad man.
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I am glad that you posted pictures as they do say a million words, you saved so much typing. Take one memory from each place you visit. how are the bathrooms, anything like Romania? Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment