So, I was looking through my old pictures for a school project of mine and ran across this picture. I didn't catch it at first but my mom did, and was probably wishing she would have caught me before the actual picture was taken. Nevertheless, I'm quite glad I got my school picture taken with a sheriff's badge. Are you?
7 comments:
at first I thought that it was a star of david, which would have been even more bizarre
That's a good mom for you! it reminds me of Tanna's little Ellie when she snuck the tiara to school picture day and told the teacher that her mom said she had to wear it. Imagine Tanna's surprise when those pics came home! And I'll bet they are some of her favorites! Life is too short for typical pictures!
HAHA! You are just the same, too bad you couldn't sneak that in to some wedding photos as well! haha!
Are you kidding? Twenty bucks says Mom put the badge on you! That is such a cute picture you cute wee baby lamb sheriff.
Ha ha. Little Sheriff Ryan. I agree with Lisa, cute wee baby lamb sheriff!
Ryan do you still have the badge? You could use it from time to time to show Holly when you are in charge.
What a cutie you were.
Seriously you do need to wear that badge more.
Post a Comment