Oh Ryan! That never gets old. I am laughing my head off and the twins are looking over my shoulder saying "Gary was mean!". It is funny that you have that all caught on tape and that Gary was being a typical teenager and could care less that it was being taped. So funny!
I was SO hoping you'd post this today! I too can't get enough of this tape! It cracks me up! Gary, I know you hate it, but seriously it's funny. Ryan, the annoying little brother who is spoiled by his indulgent mother and the teenage brother who tolerates him. So funny. Like Nat and I & precious valerie.
I laugh so hard everytime I watch that. Gary wasn't as near as mean as he could have been. I know I was MUCH meaner to Amy, but she deserved it. Who did I have a hot date with? I wasn't dating Mike then, so who could it have been? Loved my hair.
9 comments:
yea yea, i was an ass
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
Ha ha! That was awesome! You have brought back bad memories of my big brother! Can't live with them, can't live without them! Thanks for the laugh!
Oh Ryan! That never gets old. I am laughing my head off and the twins are looking over my shoulder saying "Gary was mean!". It is funny that you have that all caught on tape and that Gary was being a typical teenager and could care less that it was being taped. So funny!
Aaahh....I will never tire of this video. St. Patrick's Day wouldn't be the same without it!
Oh yea......Can't get enough of it!:)
I was SO hoping you'd post this today! I too can't get enough of this tape! It cracks me up! Gary, I know you hate it, but seriously it's funny. Ryan, the annoying little brother who is spoiled by his indulgent mother and the teenage brother who tolerates him. So funny. Like Nat and I & precious valerie.
poor gary. i would hate watching that of myself. it is classic though. reminds me of two siblings in my house.
I laugh so hard everytime I watch that. Gary wasn't as near as mean as he could have been. I know I was MUCH meaner to Amy, but she deserved it. Who did I have a hot date with? I wasn't dating Mike then, so who could it have been? Loved my hair.
Post a Comment