Oh she's SO cute!! I'm so excited you're having a girl! Now just don't screw it up by breeding out the red hair! I'm expecting a cute little curly red/strawberry blonde haired cherub with big aqua eyes and long eyelashes. Get to it!
Wooo hooooo! I told Mia you were thinking about the name "Lucy" and she LOVES it and is telling everyone about it - it's really funny. I hope that name's still in the running.
My goodness we are so excited for you guys! She looks absolutely adorable! Already so fashionable in the womb just like her mommy! She will be a very lucky little girl to have such great parents. Good luck guys!
6 comments:
Oh she's SO cute!! I'm so excited you're having a girl! Now just don't screw it up by breeding out the red hair! I'm expecting a cute little curly red/strawberry blonde haired cherub with big aqua eyes and long eyelashes. Get to it!
I love the photoshopped bow you added in haha! SO excited!!!!!!! I was serious when I was asking when you wanted all my girl stuff.......
Yeah. Made me giggle. I was really serious in saying we don't exactly have room at the moment. :)
She looks like she has big eyes! So precious!
Wooo hooooo! I told Mia you were thinking about the name "Lucy" and she LOVES it and is telling everyone about it - it's really funny. I hope that name's still in the running.
My goodness we are so excited for you guys! She looks absolutely adorable! Already so fashionable in the womb just like her mommy! She will be a very lucky little girl to have such great parents. Good luck guys!
Post a Comment