Okay. Welcome to a new section of the blog titled "the following things ARE funny." There is no debate. They simply are funny. End of discussion. I have posted things similar to this before, but now they have a play to lay their tiny heads. I have collected these over the months (literally, I'm that dedicated) the iPhone has made it quite nice as well. I could space them out, but who knows when I will post again. Think of it as a comedy finale of fireworks. Enjoy:The following are some choice clippings from the internet. Some you may need to click on to make bigger to read. Enjoy.
"OHHHHH! Now it makes sense."Bless KSL's heart, but sometimes their headlines aren't the best.
I love this one. In other words, 'if you want to unsubscribe from this EMAIL, you can write us a physical letter and let us know." It was worth unsubscribing from Adobe just to get this message.
Oh. you know what? I WAS looking for colon cleansing photos! How convenient! Now onto infected wound pictures...
Keeping with the 'colon' theme, I think this battle has been going on for years at the colony. They must just have a bin of "Y's" on hand. Classic. Makes me giggle every time an immature perpetrator strikes again.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FILL THIS WITH LEMONADE.Oh Target, not sure how this got passed product approval.
"Eh. Don't break in, but we're not going to do anything about it."
Finally, the BEST FOR LAST.Don't you just hate it when you forget to take off your ski mask when depositing a check at the bank? Nothing more annoying than having to sprawl out on the bank floor by the order of the cops simply because your face is a little chilly. The nerve.







4 comments:
These were great! Loved the snowman at first til I saw the point of the joke.....
Yeah, I saw that ski mask one at our Mountain American and laughed and thought it was rather a chuckle cause we live in the Desert and not many wear ski masks when it is say 80,90 or even 100 degrees. good job ryan enjoyed the Booty Tow also.
That was awesome Ryan. Good work.
Those were good. I especially enjoy The Colon. Ah, what good times they must have there.
Post a Comment