(DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING)
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Heidi, make sure your family sees this--they will love it. She has natural rhythm!
OH my gosh. I know I'm biased, but that is the cutest ever. I want to send that to Kanye...maybe he'll use her in a video or something.
Hi Natalie! We wrote our comments at the same time.
Mia is the Shizzle! (no clue what that means)! Where was this taken?
Was she singing that? That was so cute. Get down Mia!
SO SO FUNNY! It looks like she was doing her rapping hand gestures. I didn't know you could put vidoes on your blog - that was awesome!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Heidi, make sure your family sees this--they will love it. She has natural rhythm!
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Heidi, make sure your family sees this--they will love it. She has natural rhythm!
OH my gosh. I know I'm biased, but that is the cutest ever. I want to send that to Kanye...maybe he'll use her in a video or something.
Hi Natalie! We wrote our comments at the same time.
Mia is the Shizzle! (no clue what that means)! Where was this taken?
Was she singing that? That was so cute. Get down Mia!
SO SO FUNNY! It looks like she was doing her rapping hand gestures. I didn't know you could put vidoes on your blog - that was awesome!
Post a Comment