...yes. the rumors are true (were there ones?) holly and i are engaged to be married. the following are a few of my favorite pics. i am uber excited. that is all.
I seriously am so excited! I'm really glad you are having it in the Rogers backyard (well the reception anyway). Have you decided on colors? Crap I can't sleep at night because I have to know about the colors! It's a terrible affliction Mom and I have. We must know colors so we can plan. Time to bring out the enormous big fat wedding planning book!! Yeah! Run Holly Run fast or you will be sucked into planning abyss called Lisa and Mom. Post your colors, style ideas cake ideas on your blog! Ok I will shut up.
I think just cream and brown could be really great. I just helped Gary design a bag with those colors, so I have a bunch of inspiration pictures - I'll have to show you Holly Fay. They're really pretty.
OMGosh...How exciting bro!!! When's the date, have you set one yet?
I would also like to get involved in the 'colors' fight...k, so imagine this: Baby Purple and Light Orange (not to be confused with original/regular purple and orange)...not only are they just very nice colors, but they are also the Phoenix's Suns colors...not that it really matters though. Anyway, congrats to both of ya!!! Post the date as soon as one is decided on!
10 comments:
aww yeah.
I am soooooo happy for both of you!!!
meow meow
I seriously am so excited! I'm really glad you are having it in the Rogers backyard (well the reception anyway). Have you decided on colors? Crap I can't sleep at night because I have to know about the colors! It's a terrible affliction Mom and I have. We must know colors so we can plan. Time to bring out the enormous big fat wedding planning book!! Yeah! Run Holly Run fast or you will be sucked into planning abyss called Lisa and Mom. Post your colors, style ideas cake ideas on your blog! Ok I will shut up.
I think just cream and brown could be really great. I just helped Gary design a bag with those colors, so I have a bunch of inspiration pictures - I'll have to show you Holly Fay. They're really pretty.
We are so excited! I am glad you finally listened to the sisters!
OMGosh...How exciting bro!!! When's the date, have you set one yet?
I would also like to get involved in the 'colors' fight...k, so imagine this:
Baby Purple and Light Orange (not to be confused with original/regular purple and orange)...not only are they just very nice colors, but they are also the Phoenix's Suns colors...not that it really matters though.
Anyway, congrats to both of ya!!! Post the date as soon as one is decided on!
...and i'll keep thinking of color options as well :)
So how come you guys have kept quite about this for so long???
C’mon Dawg, Update this blog! I’m tired of looking at your happiness. It’s been two months already!
ya update your blog don't be like Zach
Post a Comment