Hey! I disagree! I kept saying "Where are the words? Where are the places? Where are they? What is this picture?" I need words. WORDS RYAN! That's okay. You'll have to bring a little slide show on Tuesday!
Your trip sounds really fun. I honestly thought it would be awful because it sounds so unfun to me. But after seeing your pictures and Holly's descriptions I think it might actually be fun! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I take it everyone speaks english because you didn't act like it was a problem.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. I really appreciate blogs with lot of pictures and little reading, I give your blog an A+.
Hey! I disagree! I kept saying "Where are the words? Where are the places? Where are they? What is this picture?" I need words. WORDS RYAN! That's okay. You'll have to bring a little slide show on Tuesday!
Your trip sounds really fun. I honestly thought it would be awful because it sounds so unfun to me. But after seeing your pictures and Holly's descriptions I think it might actually be fun! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I take it everyone speaks english because you didn't act like it was a problem.
wow, cool pictures! where'd you guys go?
wow, what a beautiful trip. I bet you are having so much fun.
Post a Comment